Spring Recess begins on Monday, March 18 through to Saturday, March 23, 2019. Classes will resume on Monday, March 25, 2019.
During the Spring Recess (on or around Wednesday, March 20, 2019) the following items should be available:
- Your Enrollment Date for Fall 2019 Registration
- Fall Class 2019 Class Schedule
- Schedule Builder
- Enrollment Shopping Cart
Action items that students should be checking:
- Go to your HUB Student Center to see if you have any HOLDS. Most Holds will prevent you from adding and dropping classes. Resolve immediately.
- Have you picked your UB Curriculum Pathway courses? If not, then you may want to watch the Exploring Pathways tutorial.
- Have you checked your HUB Academic Advisement Report (AAR) and the Undergraduate Catalog to determine which courses you hope to take for the upcoming semester to satisfy Acceptance Criteria for intended major; courses to satisfy Major Requirements; and or courses to meet UB Curriculum areas.
- Have you scheduled an appointment with an academic advisor. You can find your currently assigned Advising Office in the HUB Advisor box. If you are thinking about changing your major, you may want to speak with an advisor with that program. Use the Undergrad Advising Directory to find contact information.