Posted March 3, 2020 in HUB Tips
Looking to add a 1.0 credit hour class to your Spring 2020 schedule? Take a look at offering from Recreation Instruction (REC is the Departmental abbreviation). These 7-week-2nd half of semester courses run from 03/23/2020 to 05/08/2020.
How to find a listing of second half of semester Recreation classes
If you are thinking of adding one of these courses to your schedule, print out a copy of your current class schedule. Log into your HUB Student Center, then follow these steps:
- Click the Manage Classes tile.
- Click the Select Class tab on the side of the page.
- You may need to select a Term, in which case enter: Spring 2020
- In the Subject row, enter REC. REC is the Abbreviation for the Department of Recreation Instruction
- Click the Addition Search Criteria drop down arrow. This will expand the list of Criteria upon which you can filter your search
- In the Session row select University 7 week – Second
- Click the Search button.
- Once you click the Search button you a brought to the Search Results page. Note that some REC classes are held in Clark Gym which is on the South Campus.