UB Curriculum Pathways
The UB Curriculum Pathways are a series of courses linked together by a broad topic that you choose and examine through multiple perspectives. Through the Pathways you will develop a deep knowledge base in a chosen topic and learn how different disciplines approach a similar line of study.
You will find the Path Finder tool located in the Academic Progress tile or your HUB Student Center.
- To begin the process of selecting your Pathway courses watch the UBC Pathway tutorial
You should select your Pathway courses in your first semester at UB.
- Use the Path Finder tool to select your Pathway courses.
- When you save your Pathway selections to HUB, they first to your HUB Planner.
- Use HUB Planner to assign the courses to the semester in which you plan to take the course.
- Once you have saved your semester choices in the Planner, your selections will then appear in your Academic Advising Report (AAR).
- May be able to select Pathway courses from Schedule Builder
HUB Training Guides: