Mid-term Grading Period
Instructors will be assigning Mid-term Grades through the tenth week of the semester (Sunday, April 7, 2019 through Saturday, April 13, 2019).
You can view your Mid-term Grades by going to the View My Grades section of your HUB Student Center, and click the Mid-term Grades tab.
- MS = Mid-semester Satisfactory, or Letter Grades: A, A-, B+, B, B-, C+, C. Okay, so far!
- MU = Mid-semester Unsatisfactory, or Letter Grades: C-, D+, D, F. Not so good, discuss with your instructor immediately!
What you should do if have Unsatisfactory Mid-term Grades
- Discuss your standing with your instructor. Depending on the guidance from an instructor, a student may need to consider the implications of resigning from a course.
- If you receive financial aid, discuss the impact of resigning a course or courses upon your financial aid eligibility.
- Resigning a course could increase your time to graduation. If you need to repeat the course, you may have to do it during a Summer or Winter Session (if offered). Discuss with an academic advisor.
The last day to Resign from a 15-week Class is Friday, April 19, 2019
To resign from a class a student will go to their HUB Student Center and click the Enroll Drop function. Resignation must be done no later than 11:59 p.m. EDT. It is advised that a student discuss matters regarding a course resign with their instructor, financial aid advisor, and academic advisor well before the last day to resign.