Last Day to Drop/Add Fall Classes:
Tuesday, September 4 by 11:59 pm via your MyUB HUB Student Center.
The first week of classes ensure you:
- Have no questions or concerns about your courses, particularly your math, science or foreign language classes.
- Check the room locations of your classes – some of them may have changed! You need at least 20 minutes to get from the North Campus spine to the Ellicott Complex and at least an hour of travel time from the North and South Campus.
- Attend every class! Don’t miss the opportunity to get the syllabus for each class, meet your instructors and gain an understanding of what you will be learning during the semester.
MyUB Reminders (myub.buffalo.edu):
- Check your UB email daily!
- Access UBlearns for course/classroom materials. (Note: Not all instructors utilize UBlearns.)