Posted February 10, 2020 in HUB - new layout, HUB Tips, New Students, Uncategorized
UB Curriculum Pathways
The UB Curriculum Pathways are a series of courses linked together by a broad topic that you choose and examine through multiple perspectives. Through the Pathways you will develop a deep knowledge base in a chosen topic and learn how different disciplines approach a similar line of study.
You will find the Path Finder tool located in the Academic Progress tile or your HUB Student Center.
You should select your Pathway courses in your first semester at UB.
- Use the Path Finder tool to select your Pathway courses.
- When you save your Pathway selections to HUB, they first to your HUB Planner.
- Use HUB Planner to assign the courses to the semester in which you plan to take the course.
- Once you have saved your semester choices in the Planner, your selections will then appear in your Academic Advising Report (AAR).
- May be able to select Pathway courses from Schedule Builder
HUB Training Guides:
Posted February 10, 2020 in Did You Know?, HUB - new layout, HUB Tips, New Students, Uncategorized
Final Exam Schedule
Your final exam schedule is available in your HUB Student Center. Go to your Manage Classes tile, and then click the View Exam Schedule tab.
Student Responsibility for Exam Conflicts
Beginning in the fall 2014 term final exam information will be available one week prior to the start of fall classes.
A final exam conflict exists when a student has:
- Three or more exams scheduled on the same day
- Two exams occurring at the same time
- When a student’s exam occurs contemporaneously with his or her commencement ceremony for spring or summer conferral
Students who find themselves with an unavoidable exam conflict should contact the instructors of the courses and explain the conflict in exams. Usually one instructor will be able to schedule an alternate time for the student to take their exam. If students are unable to arrange the re-scheduling of examinations with the faculty, undergraduate students should contact the appropriate dean’s office and graduate students should contact their academic department.
Final Exam Scheduled for More Than One Classroom
If your final exam is assigned to more than one classroom, contact your instructor during the last week of classes to determine where to report for the exam.
Source: Register – Final Exam Schedule
HUB Training Tutorial: View Exam Schedule
Posted December 13, 2019 in HUB - new layout
Your HUB Student Center has a new look. On the HUB Student Center Page, there are currently seven tiles:
- Manage Classes
- Academic Progress
- Grades / Awards
- Billing / Payments
- Financial Aid / Scholarships
What’s behind the Tiles?
- Holds and Completed Agreements
- Helpful Resources
- View My Class Schedule
- Weekly Schedule
- Schedule Builder
- Select Classes
- Shopping Cart
- Search by Requirements (AAR – Academic Advising Report)
- Drop Classes
- Swap Classes
- Enrollment Dates
- View Exam Schedule
- Browse Course Catalog
- Enrollment Verification
- Your Academic Advisor
- Academic Advising Report (AAR)
- Path Finder (component of the UB Curriculum)
- Transfer Credit Report
- Academic Program Information
- What-if AAR Report
- Apply for Graduation
- Helpful Resources
Grades / Awards
- Course History
- Request Official Transcript
- View Unofficial Transcript
- Honors and Awards