Posted January 22, 2018 in Spring Semester 2018
Week 1 – Spring Semester 2018: Sunday, January 28, 2018 – Saturday, February 3, 2018
- Spring Semester Classes begin on Monday, January 29, 2018
- Full-time Status. You must be registered for at least 12.0 credit hours
- If you have an NYS Excelsior Scholarship, you need to earn at least 30 credit hours per year, or 15 credit hours per semester.
- The last day to Drop/Add Spring semester classes (15-week, and 7-week first half of semester classes) will be Monday, February 5, 2018. Ideally you want to have your schedule finalized by the end of this week. Refer to Registrar: Important Dates – Spring 2018.
- If you add a class during the Drop/Add Period, make sure that you get the syllabus immediately so that you can catch up on notes and assignments missed.
- If you have questions about your schedule and or academic plans, stop by your assigned Advising Office. You can find your assigned advising office by looking a the Advisor Box on your HUB Student Center, or you can use the Undergraduate Advising Directory.