1. Did you send your AP (Advanced Placement) results to UB? If so, have you checked your HUB My Requirements report to ensure that they are listed? If not, then contact College Board to have scores sent to UB (UB’s code is 2925)
2. If you have earned credit for college work completed in high school, or courses taken this past spring or summer, have you requested that an Official Transcript sent to UB (Office of Admissions, University at Buffalo, 12 Capen Hall, Buffalo, NY 14260-1660)
Refer to the image of a sample HUB Student Center page to see where you can find your My Requirements report.
3. If you have questions about your schedule or plan, contact your Academic Advising Office. You can find your advising office by looking at the Advisor box on your HUB Student Center (see image above). The Area-code for all UB phone numbers is 716.
4. Look at your schedule in HUB. Opening Weekend, do a walk-through of your schedule.
5. You will need your HUB Class Schedule to get your textbooks.