Considering a Change of Major?

Posted March 23, 2016 in Did You Know?, Exploring Majors & Careers

Changing Your Major

Changing Your Major? Who Are You Talking To?

Student Advising Services (SAS)
>>> Provide academic advice for students — especially those who are exploring majors (undecided) through our Major Explorers Program.

>>> Guide students in making an informed decision about selecting a major by 45 completed credit hours.

>>> Assist students in developing a holistic academic plan that meets degree requirements and incorporates experiential learning such as internships and study abroad.

>>> Ensure students understand academic policies/procedures and their implications.

>>> Help students who want or need to transition from an existing major, by exploring new majors while still achieving timely graduation.

>>> Evaluate alternative and military experiences for university credit.

If you would like to discuss exploring majors with one of the SAS academic advisors, call 716-645-6013 to arrange a meeting.

You may also want to speak with one of the counselors with Career Services. They are located in 259 Capen Hall, North Campus. To schedule an appointment call 716-645-2231.