Are You a Student with a Disability Seeking Employment?

Posted September 2, 2014 in General, Students with Disabilities

Are you a full-time sophomore, junior or senior student with a disability? Are you looking for a paid internship or full-time employment through the federal government? If so, you are encouraged to register for the Workforce Recruitment Program (WRP)!

Here’s what to do!
1. Candidates must register and complete the application on the WRP database through the Student Self Registration page at https://wrp.gov/registerstudent. Student registration opened in late August. Please complete this registration as soon as possible since candidate registrations must be approved by the campus coordinator before candidates can complete their applications.
2. Meet with Kristin Harte from UB’s Accessibility Resources office about the process and get approved!
3. Fill out the application.

If you have any questions, please contact Kristin Harte at kkohl2@buffalo.edu or call 716-645-5589. Please also see the attached flyer for more details!