Have you selected which Thematic and Global Pathways you are going to complete? Have you then also decided which courses you will use to satisfy each pathway?
Use the UB Curriculum: Pathfinder Tool to identify which Thematic and Global Pathway you want to complete, and which courses you will take to satisfy each Pathway.
Once you have selected pathway courses, you can have them sent to your HUB Planner. If you are unfamiliar with the HUB Planner watch the Guide to Using My Planner. Once you have courses added to your Planner, you can then assign specific semesters to them. You will need to also check to ensure that the course is typically offered in that semester by referring to Courses section of the Undergraduate Catalog.
Once you have entered courses into your Planner, you will then want to send them to your My Requirements Report (otherwise known as Academic Advisement Report). You can also send the courses you have designated for the upcoming semester to the Schedule Builder, via which you can create schedule scenarios.
February 2017 – HUB Student Center To Do list.
1. Check your Final Exam schedule for conflicts. Reference: Registrar – Final Exam Schedule
2. Check the HOLDs box. Click the Details link to see if the HOLD will prevent you from Adding, Dropping, or Resigning courses.
– These are actions used by the university to prevent students from registering for classes, receiving grades, and/or releasing student records, including diplomas,
enrollment certification or transcripts. Holds may be placed by various offices on campus for outstanding financial obligations, for failing to submit required
documents requested by the University, or identity theft.
3. Take a look at Summer Class Schedule. Registration for Summer Classes begins on Monday, March 6, 2017. UB This Summer information.
4. If you have questions about regarding your academic plans, contact your Advising Office. In addition to be listed in the Advisor Box in HUB you can also refer to the Undergraduate Advising Directory.
Applying for Graduation
Undergraduate Students: You must apply for graduation in your HUB Student Center by February 22, 2017. Also check with your Academic Advisor, have you completed:
|Acceptance Criteria for Major
|Requirements for Major
|Completed General Education Program
|Completed at least 120 Credit Hours
|Achieved a UB and Overall Grade Point Average ≧ 2.0
|Satisfied UB Residency Requirement
Undergraduate Course Resign Dates & Financial Liability Deadlines
Course Resign Dates
- 15 week Standard Session courses: Tuesday, February 7, 2017- Friday, April 21, 2017 (via HUB Student Center by 11:59 p.m.)
- 7-week 1st half of semester courses: Tuesday, February 7, 2017- Thursday, March 2, 2017 (via HUB Student Center by 11:59 p.m.)
- 7-week 2nd half of semester courses: Friday, March 31, 2017 – Thursday, April 27, 2017 (via HUB Student Center by 11:59 p.m.)
- Source: Registrar: http://registrar.buffalo.edu/registration/spring.php
Posted February 3, 2017 in Did You Know?
Last day to Add or Drop Spring 2017 classes is Monday, February 6, 2017, via HUB Student Center till 11:59 p.m.
- You must be registered for at least 12.0 credit hours to be a Full Time student
- If you add into a class, it is your responsibility to catch up on any work that you may have missed.
- If you have questions about your classes and or academic plan, speak with an academic advisor. You can find your assigned academic advising office location and phone number listed in the Advisor Box in your HUB Student Center. You can also find this information by referring to the Undergraduate Advising Directory.
Posted January 26, 2017 in Did You Know?
Study Abroad Fair, Wednesday, February 8, 2017, 11 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., Student Union. http://www.buffalo.edu/studyabroad.html
UB Summer 2017 Class Schedule Available Now!
Registration for Summer Classes begins Monday, March 6, 2017
Monday, January 30, 2017
- Classes begin 15-week Standard Session classes & 7-week 1 classes (first half of semester)
- Full Time Status – must be registered for at least 12.0 credit hours
- Course Syllabi
- Plan to be accepted into your major by the time that you have completed 60 credit hours
Do you have questions about your academic plan? Meet with you academic advisor. To find contact information for your advising office refer to the Undergraduate Advising Directory.
||Sunday, January 29 – Saturday, February 4, 2017
||Sunday, February 5 – Saturday, February 11, 2017
||Sunday, February 12 – Saturday, February 18, 2017
||Sunday, February 19 – Saturday, February 25, 2017
||Sunday, February 26 – Saturday, March 4, 2017
||Sunday, March 5 – Saturday, March 11, 2017
||Sunday, March 12 – Saturday, March 18, 2017
||Spring Break: Sunday, March 19 – Saturday, March 25, 2017
||Sunday, March 26 – Saturday, April 1, 2017
||Sunday, April 2 – Saturday, April 8, 2017
||Sunday, April 9 – Saturday, April 15, 2017
||Sunday, April 16 – Saturday, April 22, 2017
||Sunday, April 23 – Saturday, April 29, 2017
||Sunday, April 30 – Saturday, May 6, 2017
||Sunday, May 7 – Saturday, May 13, 2017
||Monday, May 15 – Saturday, May 20, 2017
Posted January 17, 2017 in Did You Know?
Spring Semester Classes begin on Monday, January 30, 2017. To view Drop/Add dates, and Resign dates for the Spring 2017 Semester, click this link: http://registrar.buffalo.edu/registration/spring.php